- How do I subscribe?
- When will I receive my first issue if I subscribe today?
- Can I arrange a subscription to go to another country?
- Can I order a back issue?
- When will my magazines arrive?
- What if my magazine is late?
- What if I receive a damaged issue?
- I’ve ordered a subscription with a free gift promotion, will I receive the free gift with my first issue?
- Do I get a receipt? How do I know my order was successful?
- If I'm giving a gift subscription, can I arrange for the subscription to start at a later date?
- If I'm giving a gift subscription, do you send anything to the recipient?
- Will I receive a refund if I cancel my subscription?
- How do I change my address?
- Will I be notified when it’s time to renew my subscription?
- I'm going away for a while, can you put my subscription on hold?
- Where can I find my customer number?
- How long will my product order take to arrive?
- Free gifts and purchased items
- What Countries are the Apps available in?
- CLICK HERE FOR DIGITAL SUBSCRIPTION FAQ'S
- Vogue VIP
PRINT SUBSCRIPTIONS FAQs
1. How do I subscribe?
There are 3 ways you can subscribe.
Online: Using this website! www.magsonline.com.au (this link will take you to our home page where you can subscribe to any of our magazines)
Phone: Call our order line on 1300 656 933 between 8:00am 6:00pm AEST, Monday to Friday.
Post: Fill out a subscription form found in most issues and post to:
Reply Paid 87050
Sydney NSW 2001
You can pay by cheque, money order, or fill in your credit card details.
2. When will I receive my first issue if I subscribe today?
Please allow 3-5 weeks for delivery of your first issue for a monthly title, and between 6-8 weeks for a bi-monthly title. Your confirmation letter/email will have details of your start and expiry issues.
3. Can I arrange a subscription to go to another country?
Yes we deliver to most countries by air mail. We can only accept payment in Australian dollars.
4. Can I order a Print back issue?
Yes you can for Donna Hay and Donna Hay Kids only. Please phone 1300 656 933 between 8.00am 6.00pm AEST to place your order. You can also order online here at Magsonline.
5. When will my magazines arrive?
You should expect your copy to arrive on or around the on-sale date of each issue, however factors such as where you live in Australia can affect delivery times. You can log onto "Your Account" section on magsonline.com.au to view your existing subscription information including on-sale dates at anytime.
International orders: The magazines are sent by air mail. Average transit times are as follows; NZ 3-5 Working Days; Asia 5-7 working days; USA, Canada & Europe 7-10 working days; ROW 7-10 working days. Some destinations such as India and Cambodia may take a little longer.
6. What if my magazine is late?
We do our best to ensure timely delivery of each issue and expect your copy to arrive on or around the on-sale date of each issue, however factors such as where you live in Australia can affect delivery times. If the issue has been on sale in the shops for a few days and you still haven’t received your copy, please phone 1300 656 933 between 8:00am and 6:00pm AEST and we will arrange to send you a replacement copy.
In the unlikely event that your magazine does not arrive we would request that you inform us within 3 months so that we can investigate further.
7. What if I receive a damaged issue?
Please phone 1300 656 933 between 8:00am and 6:00pm AEST and we will arrange to send you a replacement copy.
8. I’ve ordered a subscription with a free gift promotion, will I receive the free gift with my first issue?
No, as some gifts are bulky and require special packaging, your gift will arrive separately within 4-6 weeks after placing your order.
9. Do I get a receipt? How do I know my order was successful?
Upon completion of your order an order confirmation will be emailed to you. Tax receipts can be requested by emailing email@example.com or calling 1300 656 933 between 8:00 am and 6:00pm AEST.
10. If I'm giving a Print gift subscription, can I arrange for the subscription to start at a later date?
Ordering online through magsonline gives you the option to start your subscription/gift subscription when you want. If you prefer to order by phone, our consultants can schedule your subscription to start with a date of your choice.
11. If I'm giving a Print gift subscription, do you send anything to the recipient?
Online orders: At the time of purchase, you can select the option of sending an email gift card to your recipient informing them of your present. This can be sent immediately, or on a specific date in the future.
All orders: We provide free greeting cards through the magsonline site that you can access at any time. Simply click onto "Greetings Cards" on the left hand panel. You can download and print out the card of your choice.
12. Will I receive a refund if I cancel my Print subscription?
If you are not completely satisfied with your subscription, you can cancel at any time and receive a refund for all unmailed issues. Credit card payments will be credited back to your card within 7-14 days. For cheque or money order payments please allow up to 28 days to receive your refund cheque
If you would like to cancel a subscription which was bought as a gift, all refunds will be sent to the person who paid for the subscription.
13. How do I change my address for my Print subscription?
You can click on the 'Your Account' link at the top of the page. On this page, you can update any of your details and also check your subscription status, and even renew your subscription!
14. Will I be notified when it’s time to renew my subscription?
To ensure uninterrupted delivery of your magazine subscription we will send you renewal reminders a few months prior to your subscription expiration date.
15. I'm going away for a while, can you put my Print subscription on hold?
Sure! Just phone 1300 656 933 and we'll put your subscription on hold. Just contact us when you are ready to start your subscription again.
16. Where can I find my customer number?
Your customer number may be up to 10 numbers, possibly with zeros at the beginning. IF THERE ARE ANY LETTERS APPENDED TO THE NUMBER, PLEASE IGNORE THEM.
The number will appear on your magazine address label or polythene wrapping and any other correspondence you may have received from us.
17. How long will my product order take to arrive?
Most orders will be delivered within 28 working days within Australia. For our OVERSEAS customers please allow 35 days from the day you placed your order.
18. Free gifts and purchased items
All gifts, regardless of whether they are free or paid for, will always be sent to the payer. If personalisation of your gift is required, the details of the payer will be used.
Please note that bonus gift items advertised with your subscription are only available while stocks last and may be substituted and will only be sent to Australian addresses only.
If you have a question that we haven't covered, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you.
DIGITAL SUBSCRIPTION FAQs
1. What devices are your digital subscriptions available on?
Currently digital magazine subscriptions purchased on magsonline are available on all Apple iPad and iPhone devices with iOS10 or greater and also available on all Android tablet and smartphone devices using Android version 4.4 or greater.
2. How do I access my digital subscription?
After purchasing your digital subscription through Magsonline, follow these simple steps to access your magazine and download your first issue:
- Download the Free App of the magazine that you subscribed to from your App store:
iPad Users, click here
Android (Google Play) Users, click here
- Open the App, and "Sign in" using your Magsonline username and the password you used when you purchased your subscription
- Download your first issue
3. I have an Android device. Are all magazines available for Android?
Currently all digital magazine subscriptions on magsonline are available for Android tablets as well as Smartphones.
Please Note: Requires Android version 4.4 or greater on your device.
4. Where can I find my Magsonline username and password?
Your magsonline username (your registered email address) is included in your subscription confirmation email and receipt. To change your password visit 'Your Account' to update. To reset your password, click here.
You can also reset your password, by calling magsonline 1300 656 933 8am-6pm AEST Monday-Friday.
5. Will each issue of my subscription automatically download?
If you have automatic downloads selected on your device and you are connected via Wi-Fi, each new issue will download automatically. If you do not have automatic downloads selected, you will need to launch the App and download the new issue manually.
6. Which magazine issue will I receive if I subscribe to a digital edition today?
You will be able to download the current issue that is on-sale.
7. I can't access the latest issue/I'm having trouble accessing previous issues that are part of my digital subscription.
Try to resolve the problem with this process:
- Ensure that Wi-Fi connection is at full connectivity
- Uninstall the app
- Re-download app from the App store
- Open the App and login to your magsonline account
- Attempt to download the issue again
Please Note: All our digital magazines require iOS10 or greater for Apple devices and 4.4 or higher for Android.
If you are still unable to access your subscription, please call Magsonline 1300 656 933 8am-6pm AEST Monday-Friday or email at email@example.com.
8. When will my digital subscription end?
Your digital subscription is set up to automatically renew to the same term you originally subscribed for. So, if you subscribed for 12 months, at the end of your current term you will be renewed for another 12 months and payment will be taken from the same credit card you purchased your subscription with.
9. I would like to purchase a gift subscription of a digital edition. How do I do this?
Gift subscriptions are now available for digital subscriptions. Simply select the magazine you would like to give as a gift from magsonline, and you can indicate that it is a gift on the delivery details page during checkout.
Please note: The gift recipient will be notified immediately of their digital gift subscription for the selected magazine via e-mail.
10. How do I know if my order was successful?
After placing your digital subscription order on magsonline, you will also receive a Subscription Confirmation Receipt email acknowledging that your order has been processed and giving instructions to access your digital subscription. You should receive this e-mail within 24 hours of placing your order on magsonline.
If you have any concerns that your order hasn't been processed, please contact Magsonline by calling 1300 656 933 8am-6pm AEST Monday-Friday, or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. What payment options are available through the Magsonline website for digital subscriptions?
The payment method available for digital subscriptions is via credit card automatic renewal. Your credit card will have the total cost of your purchase deducted on your next statement, and payments will renew based on the subscription term you chose unless you cancel your subscription.
12. I would like to change my personal or payment details. How can I do this via Magsonline?
You can update your personal details via Magsonline, simply select the Login button at the top of the page. To update payment details, please call magsonline on 1300 656 933 8am-6pm AEST Monday-Friday.
13. How can I cancel my digital subscription?
If you are not completely satisfied with your subscription, you can cancel at any time and receive a refund for all unfulfilled issues. Please contact Magsonline on 1300 656 933 8am-6pm AEST Monday-Friday.
If you purchased your digital subscription through another retailer (e.g. Apple, Google, Zinio or Nook) you will need to cancel your subscription payments through that provider directly.
14. Will I receive a refund if I cancel my digital subscription?
You will receive a refund for all unfulfilled issues when you cancel your digital subscription.
15. Will you store my credit card details?
We will store your credit card details in a tokenised, encrypted format. These details are then used to pay for your auto-renewing subscription.
16. What if my credit card expires?
If your credit card is due to expire we will get in touch with you asking you to update your payment details. If you do not update your payment details, your subscription will not auto renew and you will not receive the next issue of your magazine after your current paid term expires.
17. How do I redeem a free subscription I received via a third party?
If you have received a digital subscription from a third party simply go to the specified magsonline page supplied, select the publication you wish to receive and enter the unique redemption code you were also provided. You will then create your username and password as part of the check-out process and then use these details to log into your account and start reading your digital magazine. (refer to Question 2, How do I access my digital subscription? for further information)
If you have a question that we haven't covered, email us at email@example.com and we will get back to you.
18. I subscribe to the Vogue Australia digital edition, will I have access to Vogue VIP?
A. Vogue VIP access is currently not available with digital only Vogue Australia subscriptions. This includes digital only subscriptions purchased via magsonline, Apple App Store, Zinio, Pressreader and Barnes & Noble Nook.
19. What Countries are the Apps available in?
Our magazine apps are available everywhere except for: Albania; Austria; Belarus; Belgium; Bulgaria; Croatia; Cyprus; Czech Republic; Denmark; Estonia; Finland; France; Germany; Greece; Hungary; Iceland; Ireland; Italy; Latvia; Liechtenstein; Lithuania; Luxembourg; Malta; Moldova, Republic of; Netherlands; North Macedonia; Macedonia (FYROM); Norway; Poland; Portugal; Romania; Russia; Slovakia; Slovenia; Spain; Sweden; Switzerland; Turkey; Ukraine; United Kingdom. taste.com.au magazine is also not available in New Zealand.
Vogue VIP FAQs
What is Vogue VIP Australia?
Vogue VIP Australia is part of our ongoing commitment to making your subscription the very best it can be. As an eligible subscriber you'll be offered a range of benefits that include product offers and gifts from our luxury partners, invitations to Vogue events and exclusive behind-the scenes content direct to your inbox.
Who is eligible for the VIP subscriber benefits program?
If you are a print or print-with-digital access bundle subscriber to Vogue Australia then you are eligible to access the Vogue VIP Australia subscriber benefits program. Please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details on eligibility.
How will my data be used?
How many Vogue VIP Australia benefits can I claim?
Each benefit may only be redeemed once, but if there is more than one benefit available, you can redeem one of each. But be quick because in some cases benefits are only available while stocks last.
Can I give my Vogue VIP Australia benefit to a friend?
Some benefits are not transferrable which will be specified in the Terms and Conditions of that reward.
What happens if I can't redeem a reward?
If you have a problem redeeming any benefit, please contact us at: 1300 656 933 contact us via email.
I didn't receive an email about the VIP subscriber benefits program, am I still eligible?
First, just check that your email address registered with your subscription is up to date and that your subscription is one that entitles you to access the program. Then, check your junk email folder to ensure that the email was not filtered. If you are eligible and haven't received an email please contact us on 1300 656 933 to update your email on your subscription account. Note that if you opted out of all email marketing communications you won’t be receiving our offers newsletter or monthly cover reveal newsletter, but you can still visit the Vogue Australia VIP website to see our current offers at VOGUEVIP.COM.AU
What happens to my access to Vogue VIP Australia if I cancel my subscription?
When your subscription to Vogue Australia ends, your access to Vogue VIP Australia will cease.
Are there any other conditions to Vogue VIP Australia subscriber benefits program?
You must be a resident of Australia to receive most of the benefits. Eligible international subscribers will have limited access to the VIP benefits programs as many discounts and competitions are located or valid only in Australia. Certain benefits are not transferable and are subject to the terms and conditions of that benefit
How can I access the Vogue VIP Australia subscriber benefits program?
To access your benefits visit VOGUEVIP.COM.AU. As long as you maintain your eligible subscription to Vogue Australia you are entitled to all the benefits of the Vogue VIP Australia subscriber benefits programs.
How long will it take to receive an order by post?
Orders will be dispatched within ten business days to your nominated delivery address. If you would like to follow up an order please contact us on 1300 656 933 or contact us via email
How can I follow up my orders and deliveries?
Please allow 28 days from time of order for your delivery. To follow up on deliveries after this time, please call 1300 656 933 or contact us via email
Where can I find my event booking confirmation?
If you have purchased a ticket/s to an event through the Vogue VIP Australia subscriber benefits program, your booking confirmation will be emailed to you. If you are unsure or cannot locate it, please contact us via email
How can I change my event booking?
Please contact us via email to discuss how you would like to amend your event booking. Please note tickets are non-refundable.
Return to the top of the page